NOT EITHER OF THE BEAGLEBRATZ
It's the same old - same old stuff
about Mom Kim - AGAIN!!!
There is the additional possibility of the cornea transplant from 2 years ago rejecting altho like I said,
this is still in question.
I'm not sure exactly when this started AGQIN or if it really
ever did completely heal from early last month.
The epithelial defect is back, 5mm.
And I still have the nodule (not new)
right above the defect.
Once again there is mention of surgery HOWEVER that is still my decision.
I was not able to go to work today but I do hope to tomorrow.
My local eye doc took more pics of my eye to send to the specialist in Overland Park, Kansas-
this is what I am waiting to hear about; will I go there this week for an appointment or will he wait until he is here in Topeka next week.
This is part of the reason none of us have been online lately-
reading or commenting.
I NEED to cut this short and get
Yes, like I said before,
Shiloh and Diva Shasta are fine.
I am still hoping to put off that surgery until AFTER the
first of the year.
My ideal situation would be for the stem cell tissue I have already had transplanted in 3/13 totally heal my eye and improve my vision for the rest of my life.
HOWEVER I would settle for just getting through the rest of 2014.
Oh, and by the way, "our" goal of making 1000 posts by the end of this year - that flews out the window a long time ago.
I do want to give a special thanx for our guest bloggers this year and I hope we can do this again next year.
In the meantime, not sure when the next post will be.
I do ask for your prayers, POTP and purrayers-
I DO BELIEVE THEY WORK!